Quality & Benefits
Coconut oil is primarily composed of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (primarily Lauric, Capric and Caprylic acids). As a result, it is known for its natural antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. Cold pressed or 'raw' coconut oil is extracted from the meaty flesh of the coconut at low temperatures. Our coconut oil is an exceptionally high quality food grade virgin organic coconut oil.
Coconut oil also contains Vitamin E and K, as well as other antioxidants and nutrients.
Using organic coconut oil based skin care has many benefits:
- Improves the appearance of lines, wrinkles and blemishes including stretch marks
- Provides relief for dry skin
- Promotes the regrowth of new cells
- Is a great hair and scalp tonic assisting to retain valuable protein contained in your hair
- Acts as a natural conditioner for your hair and skin (just leave in/on overnight)
- Supports damaged hair re-growth
- Stimulates blood flow
- Protects against oxidative stress
Mailelani is made with natural ingredients including Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera, essential oils Tamanu Oil, Avocado Oil and depending on the product range you buy, other natural ingredients such as locally grown fruits/citrus extracts and natural botanicals.
Mailelani is ISO9001:2008 certified and holds Quality Warranty:2010 (Quality Management Systems) certification covering Handmade Production of Natural and Organic Body Care Products.
As with all products you use on your skin regardless of who produces them, we recommend you test on a small area of your body prior to applying and understand your skin type. If need be please consult your medical professional prior to use.